Give specific MFP user group access
THE CORRECT ACCESS FOR THE CORRECT USERS
Because there are many different sets of document workflow needs within an organization, often times MFPs, or specific functions of MFPs, do not need to be used by certain employees, groups or even departments. One department may require the ability to send faxes, while another department only needs to utilize printing. Your organization can realize improved document security and cost savings, if specific features of your MFPs are only used by those who really need them.
The AccessLock application is designed to meet this task by aligning usage of Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs with the precise needs of groups or departments within your organization.
SET PASSWORDS AND CARD AUTHENTICATION TO ACCESS FUNCTIONS
Using AccessLock, you can be assured that far fewer unnecessary functions are performed and that your document workflow costs are reduced. As an example, if one department only needs to utilize MFPs for printing, your system administrator can use AccessLock to prevent that department from scanning, copying or faxing.
Because AccessLock integrates with Active Directory, user rights and restrictions are easy to implement and manage. AccessLock also meets advanced authentication needs with password or proximity card authentication, while also allowing a “Public Access” button so certain job functions can be performed without logging on to the MFP.
AccessLock is a powerful application that drives document workflow cost savings and security for your organization.
- Supports KYOCERA HyPAS-enabled MFPs, ECOSYS printers and non-HyPAS MFPs deployed in Windows environments
- Allows users to release print jobs from any enabled MFP or printer on the network*
- Help protect confidentiality of documents
- QR code job release capability from network connected smartphones or tablets
- Reduce cost associated with paper and toner supplies by setting print parameters
- Integration with HID card readers for secure job release
- Simplified reporting capabilities to assist with job tracking and usage reports
*Printers do not support PIN codes. They require a smartphone or tablet with QR reader or proximity card.