CentraQ Single License
ACCESSING INFORMATION SECURELY AND EFFICIENTLY
As a business that depends on the continuous movement of information, managing your enterprise document output is critical to your business’ success. Controlling costs, optimizing processes, and ensuring secure communications impacts your bottom line, as well as your ability to service your customers.
Yet many organizations have little to no visibility into their document output usage and costs. Kyocera’s CentraQ Pro and CentraQ business applications are print optimization solutions that maximize your hardware investment with Kyocera, providing the power and functionality that enables businesses to gain control over their data and printing costs.
Designed for organizations that require secure print job release functionality, CentraQ helps to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to confidential documents left at the device. For added security, the application supports connected card readers allowing end-users to quickly access secured jobs via their HID cards. In addition, a network connected smartphone equipped with a QR code reader can be used to access and release secured jobs on any supported KYOCERA MFP or Printer.
Kyocera’s CentraQ Pro and CentraQ are powerful business applications that optimize secure and advanced document printing, while helping businesses to achieve cost-saving and environmental sustainability goals. CentraQ Pro and CentraQ are trademarks of Kyocera.
- Supports KYOCERA HyPAS-enabled MFPs, ECOSYS printers and non-HyPAS MFPs deployed in Windows environments
- Allows users to release print jobs from any enabled MFP or printer on the network*
- Help protect confidentiality of documents
- QR code job release capability from network connected smartphones or tablets
- Reduce cost associated with paper and toner supplies by setting print parameters
- Integration with HID card readers for secure job release
- Simplified reporting capabilities to assist with job tracking and usage reports
*Printers do not support PIN codes. They require a smartphone or tablet with QR reader or proximity card.