Secure and reduce document costs
COMPREHENSIVE PRINT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Print Audit® Embedded for Kyocera installs directly onto HyPAS-enabled multifunctional devices, allowing users to control and recover all printing, copying, faxing and scanning costs without the need for external hardware. The system is comprised of two main components:
PRINT AUDIT 6 EMBEDDED
Companies that are failing to recover their printing and photocopying costs could be losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit 6 Embedded enables organizations to track and bill for all of their walk-up printing, copying, scanning and faxing by prompting for a code and assigning it to each job. The solution can also significantly reduce costs by enforcing rules and limits to restrict how many pages a user can print, copy or fax – which are determined at setup.
PRINT AUDIT SECURE EMBEDDED
Documents left at the printer are a security risk, a costly expense and an environmental concern. Secure Embedded reduces waste and increases document security by ensuring jobs are not printed until users are ready to pick them up at a Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device. This helps to maintain regulatory compliance and eliminates the stacks of unclaimed print jobs left at your printers.
Both Print Audit 6 Embedded and Secure Embedded integrate seamlessly with the PC versions of Print Audit 6 and Print Audit Secure, providing a comprehensive print management solution for controlling and recovering both walk-up and desktop document creation costs.
Print Audit is a comprehensive provider of managed print services (MPS) and print management solutions. The company enables organizations to monitor and control their printing costs via a broad range of capabilities that include secure print release, follow-me printing, rules-based printing, cost recovery, in-depth print assessment and remote meter reading.
Print Audit is a registered trademark of PJLM Software, Inc.
- Receive audit trails for all of the documents created at Kyocera HyPAS-enabled devices
- Track every copy, scan and fax job by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number
- Prevent unauthorized users from using color or specific device functions (copying, scanning or faxing)
- Limit jobs based on the user, pages, color usage and more
- Export all collected data into any accounting system
- Ensure jobs are not printed until users are ready to pick them up at a Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device
- Eliminate aggravating wasted pages left at the printer — saving the company money and reducing the environmental impact
- Bypass printer line-ups or long walks to the MFP by releasing print jobs at any supported Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device on the network