Mopria Print Services
MOPRIA PRINT SERVICES
On-The Go Remote Printing
The Mopria Print Service offers a simple and seamless way to connect and send documents and pictures from Android devices to a nearby Kyocera MFP or Printer. With this app, you can print to any Mopria certified Kyocera MFP or Printer without installing additional software or drivers allowing users to print easily on-the-go. The Mopria Print Service is available for download from Google Play.
The Mopria Alliance is a non-profit membership organization of leading global technology companies with the mission of providing universal standards and solutions for print and scan. With a focus on mobility and modern productivity trends, Mopria technology is used to allow users to interact intuitively and seamlessly with a printer, multi-function printer or scanner, regardless of brand. There are currently more than 120 million Mopria certified printers from 24 printer companies with 3,000+ certified printer models.
- Users can detect and print to Kyocera MFPs and Printer on their company’s intranet
- Print multiple document types such as emails, pictures, or Word documents
- Choose printer settings based on need, such as duplex and color options
- Provides anytime, anywhere access to your important documents
- No need to install any additional software or drivers
- Requires no IT intervention
- Print using the Share feature from various applications such as Facebook and Pinterest