KYOCERA Net Viewer
Comprehensive network management
THE IT ADMINISTRATOR DASHBOARD
Management is the cornerstone of everyday business. You can successfully manage time sensitive projects, critical objectives, expenditures and people, but what about your devices on the network? With KYOCERA Net Viewer, the IT administrator’s job just got a whole lot easier.
KYOCERA Net Viewer is a comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain, and update all output devices, locally and remotely. Through KYOCERA Net Viewer, administrators can simply install and update firmware on all Kyocera connected devices, while easily monitoring printed black/color pages, device configuration, accounting, toner usage, and alerts.
REDUCED TIME FOR DEVICE MANAGEMENT
When people are set-up with account codes, administrators can see a snapshot of user behavior, so device placement can be optimized and proper usage ensured. The time associated with managing your connected devices is greatly reduced.
It’s a powerful, easy to use hub for any IT administrator.
- Implements up-to-date IT Security Features:
a) User password policy settings such as: “password length” or “must have at least one
upper case letter”
b) Enhanced audit logs to alert administrator of events from a user such as: “User XYZ
changed their password”
c) Import CA-issued certificate for secure transactions such as-confidential device address book
information, when using the web-based user interface (KNA does not have this)
d) SMTP over SSL support when receiving emails from KDM
- Supports Multiple Web Browsers-Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Alerts and notifications – Automatically receive an email alert if an incident occurs such as so you can solve the problem before your employees are impacted.
- Remote Deployment – HyPAS applications can be installed and activated remotely on multiple MFPs.
- Distribute device settings or address books to multiple devices in one step.
- Configure MFP settings, install applications, receive device alerts, and check toner levels