Create forms from your MFP
FORMS AND LETTERHEAD MADE EASY
Even amid the digital shift, forms and letterhead are still part of everyday business. Some of these pre-printed forms can be costly, especially when there is not an easy solution when it comes to updating them for an address change or phone number change. Costs associated with the waste from purging and reprinting forms, letterhead, and documentation can really add up.
PRESCRIBE, Kyocera’s native PDL (Printer Description Language) gives you the ability to create, store, and print forms directly from your Kyocera device – save on business resources, such as network bandwidth, storage space and other costs associated with inventory management.
INSTANTLY UPDATE DOCUMENTATION FORMS AND LETTERHEADS
With the ability to update documentation on the fly, it’s a straightforward, waste-free approach to forms and letterhead printing. PRESCRIBE can also be utilized to control printing with variable data and legacy applications.
Make changes to your corporate documentation as often as you need with the flexible, unique PRESCRIBE solution, offered only by Kyocera.
- Print forms and letterhead on demand
- Store forms, letterhead at the printer
- Eliminate pre-printed forms from inventory
- Instantly make changes to forms such as addresses, websites, logos, etc.
- Reduce forms creation and storage costs
- Variable data printing
- Customizable to work with most legacy print data
- Software and platform independent
- Cost effective printing solution for any size business
- Compatible with all Kyocera MFPs and printers