“Most Important Document” for Healthcare
Consalud & Kyocera:
A Case Study in Automation for a Healthcare Giant
INFORMATION IS AT THE HEART OF HEALTHCARE: MEDICAL HISTORIES, PATIENT DATA, CONSULTATION NOTES, LAB RESULTS AND MORE – ALL MUST BE AVAILABLE AND ACCESSIBLE.
Information is at the heart of the business of healthcare: financial records, insurance information, regulatory documents – and all of it must be managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Kyocera delivers data and document solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes. We assist in the transition to cloud-based EMR systems, streamline back-office processes, and help organizations ensure that they remain fully HIPAA compliant.
FULL INTEGRATION WITH ECM, INCLUDING EMR
Secure, on-demand access to clinical data, images, and billing information
– Digital and paper admission, registration, and referral forms
– Access clinical information, across media formats
– Integration with server-based or cloud-based storage
HIPAA COMPLIANCE & CERNER CERTIFICATION
Kyocera healthcare solutions help healthcare organizations comply with HIPAA
– Unique user identification; AES 256-bit encryption
– Data back-up and remote storage
– More than 100 Kyocera devices are Cerner-certified
– Document confidentiality; document and device security and accessibility